Always so happy! He just woke up from a nap and this is how his hair was. I thought it was cute!
He absolutely adores his sister!
This is the best picture because Joshua spends a lot of time growling. He loves to have growling competitions!
10 months olds
(He has really changed a lot this month)
- crawls everywhere as fast as he can. cruises along the couch
- very interested in electrical outlets, the dog bowl, the toilet plunger (YUCK) and the pantry
- has 5 teeth and getting the 6th
- can say 4 words mama, dada, Tiger, night night
- waves bye bye
- gives kisses (puts his lips together, leans forward and say mmmmmm)
- insists on standing up in his crib when I lay him down to go to sleep and then cries until I come lay him back down
- loves to play ball. We roll it to him and then he throws it back
- loves to growl
- is bashful when people try and talk to him (buries his head in our shoulders)
- eats anything you give him except formula, rice milk, and any other milk substitute
- loves to take baths (he crawls into the bathroom and stands at the bathtub making lots of noise and hitting the tub with his hands until I come)
- doesn't like to sit still in church anymore
- loves to watch tiger
- crawls into the dishwasher when I am trying to load it.
- still drools alot

No comments:
Post a Comment