Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh yes he did. . . and he loved it!

Caught Red Handed!




Every kid eats dog food atleast once right?

Or maybe twice? (I can't seem to keep him out of it.)

Dog food won't hurt him right?

Do you think it tastes good?

Joshua seems to think so. Yep, a whole mouthful! It won't be long and he'll be drinking from the bowl too!

Good Times!

4 comments:

Linda said...

Oh, yuck! I'm sure it can't hurt him, dogs thrive on the stuff. You might get concerned when Joshua starts to growl!

Kristi said...

Isn't this what moms of babies do? We go around taking things out of their mouthes. Cute picture...even if he is eating dog food. Rrruuufff!

Jenn said...

Ok, I was hoping to look at your blog and laugh or have a feel good moment....but it made me gag (although, I am sure dog food won't hurt him) and want to pass out (head wounds always look worse). New title for a movie...."Joe vs. the Palm Tree"

fortbrownie said...

Just peaking in...Diane