Another school year...already? Where did the summer go? The kids have been in school for two weeks now and they are loving it.
Taylor is in Fifth grade, swamped with homework ( I am not kidding) and loves his teacher. After writing a very witty letter he was chosen to be on student council. He wants to sign up for every club and activity they offer. Can he really be going to middle school next year?
Makayla is in second grade, has the "nicest teacher ever" and takes FOREVER to pick out the perfect outfit and hairdo every morning. She continues to love Soccer and dance and any time she can squeeze in with friends.
Emily turned five this summer and because of her size, the baby etc. we decided to keep her home one more year. I am loving the time I have with her. She is loving preschool again and asks for a play date everyday. She too is in Soccer and dance (tap this year because ballet is "too slow"). I love her humor and we spend a lot of time laughing. She is a great help and big sister to Joshua.
We are looking forward to a great year!

2 comments:
Yay, an update. The kids look so cute, and so much like their mom and dad! Have a great autumn. We have yet to see anything like fall of the year!
Um... still no pics of Joshua!!! Come on! :)
Glad to hear the school year has started out great for your kiddos!
Post a Comment