So...I should be doing all of the posts of our wonderful summer and first day of school and baby updates but who has time for that? As it is I shouldn't be taking time to do this right now but I don't want to forget! The updates will have to wait!
Emily loves to play "Would you rather" while we are driving. She has started coming up with her own questions lately and they are cracking me up.
"Mom, would you rather lose your job or...save the world?"
...and my personal favorite (which I have laughed at many many times)
"Makayla, would you rather jump off a cliff or...buy a really really ugly purse?"
I love my little lady!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

2 comments:
I would definitely rather jump off a cliff. I bought an ugly purse once and Danielle and Lauren wouldn't walk into church with me when I had it on my shoulder. They were completely humiliated!
Cute post but I still want to see some pictures of that baby boy!!! :)
Post a Comment