Thursday, September 23, 2010

My little Man...dedicated to Aunt Jenna

I am having so much fun with this new little man! He is just over three months old and I can't imagine our family without him.

He is all smiles! He loves it when anyone will stop and talk to him.

He is just starting to really enjoy things around him and I have to say I laugh out loud everytime he accidentally hits one of his toys and scares himself. Pretty cute.

He loves to be naked and likes his diaper to be changed. He smiles up at me everytime I put a fresh diaper on him.

He loves his Daddy! I am always finding Joe doing funny things with him, but you can tell Josh loves it by the way he looks at his Dad.



Emily is never far from his side. She is such a great help. He is going to adore her...

...and put up with her sometimes especially during dress up!

Can you find the baby?
He talks and coos alot! Maybe we can't remember but it seems like he does it more then the others.
And best of all he is sleeping through the night in his own bed!!! Yea!

1 comment:

jenn gent said...

Yay for new pictures of your sweet boy! He's so cute!

(Sorry if there are two posts from me. I thought I left one and it didn't show up so here I go again!)