Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Do you know how long it has been since I posted last?

...too long to even say! Enough is enough! As a friend pointed out you can only change your background so many times making people think you have updated without posting. So here goes!

Life is good... but I am tired! I am ready for this baby to be out of me! I am scheduled to be induced on the 11th if he doesn't come sooner (please, please, please)!
Lets be real for a minute! At this point in a pregnancy things aren't real comfy. I have to stop to catch my breath a lot during the day. I can't bend over to pick things up off the ground very easily. I almost pee my pants several times a day and those jabbing kicks to the bladder and or the ribs have me voicing protest out loud before I know that I said anything or rather grunted. Frankly, the constant flips he is doing has me feeling a little like there is alien life form inside of me. Mopping my kitchen floor has me unable to walk without a serious limp a few hours later (something about some nerve that I can't spell). I about flip my husband out of bed everytime I have to switch sleeping sides in the night which is ALOT and to top it off my boobs are resting on my stomach covered in stretch marks and it isn't pretty!

Maybe this is why I haven't posted in a while...who wanted to know all that? In reality I feel really blessed because My pregnancy has been without complications and I am almost done. It is all worth it watching the kids get so excited when they feel the baby move or hearing that Emily announces every Sunday in Primary that she is going to be a big sister. I can't wait to see our new little boy. We are ready...I think!

Check back soon for some back dated posts so that I can catch up!

6 comments:

Coil Fam said...

Yeah! It's about time you updated. I was beginning to worry about you. Now that I've read your blog I can see there is nothing to worry about, you're just very busy growing another human. Good luck!

P.S. We better see lots of pictures when he comes.

Linda said...

You had better be posting all the exciting labor and delivery news. I can't believe you are almost ready to produce another little Gent. I need to get over to Pahrump and see you guys.

Ruthie said...

It was fun reading all your updates. They all made me chuckle or laugh a bit. Can't wait to hold that little boy. Have him already!

Andrea said...

Glad to see your back and all is good. But where are the prego pictures??? (And do you have any idea where Heidi is??)

The Francois Family said...

Glad to see an update from you! I also want to see a picture of you with a pregnant belly! I refuse to believe you are anything but one of the cutest pregnant people ever!

Karyn said...

Wow! did you change your background? Something looks different. Just kidding I loved all of the updates! Just wanted to say hi from your "progressive" friend!