Joe and I celebrated Valentines on Saturday so we thought it would be fun to do something special with the kids on Sunday. We enjoyed a candlelight dinner of BBQ Hamburgers, macaroni salad and baked beans which the kids thought was great and then ended the evening with Gent Family fort night and a movie. I love making the fort with the kids and hanging out for a while but I am not at all sad when I get to go off to my own bed to sleep and leave them to enjoy. I think we have started a new tradition.
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

3 comments:
So much fun. You are such an awesome mom. I love how you always make meals seem so special. Makes me want to have a dining room. Love you dearly.
How fun! The kids looked like they really enjoyed themselves.
it wasn't so bad really but i got tired of everytime i needed to cross the room i had to bounce across the mattress...you think i'm just being funny but i really did bounce everytime!
Post a Comment