Once upon a time I heard that it doesn't matter where you are on the straight and narrow as long as you are on it and moving forward. I have always loved the thought of that and reflect quite regularly if I am moving forward. As 2010 approaches I find that my goals are much the same as last year with the addition of getting through nine months of pregnancy. I want to always be improving myself.
I have been thinking, pondering, praying so much about being the best mother I can and somehow steering my kids through the craziness we call life. This is probably my biggest goal of the year. I am so humbled and grateful that I have the opportunity to raise my children. I want them to know that they are always loved. I want them to know that our home is a safe place where they can be themselves. I want them to know the love I have for Jesus Christ and the gospel. I want them to know that I love their Dad and our family more then anything else.
I can't wait for our new addition and the anticipation of all that comes with a new year.
Happy New Year!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

1 comment:
I don't know how I missed this post, or the Christmas ones either. Your thoughts and ponderings are reflective of who you are--a good and righteous daughter of a kind and wise heavenly Father. Not one of us knows what our journey through life will be like, but we are promised the strength to endure to the end. And being a parent is the most challenging of all the "callings" we have in this life. You are doing a great job!
Post a Comment