I have often wondered why we start Christmas morning out so EARLY! But...it wouldn't be Christmas if we didn't! We slept in this year until 5am. As usual we had a great time and it seems that Santa did alright! Between the Zhu Zhu pets (see previous post) and Taylor deciding that he wanted to change his whole Christmas list three days before assuring me that Santa could do it...I was a little worried! As a side note Santa did quite well for me. (Thanks to Santa's helper, you know who you are!)
Your family is too cute! Congratulations on the new little one coming! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? I haven't updated my blog in forever. I should do that soon. But, I still think you should join facebook ;)
5 comments:
Your family is too cute! Congratulations on the new little one coming! Are you going to find out if it's a boy or girl? I haven't updated my blog in forever. I should do that soon. But, I still think you should join facebook ;)
It looks like you guys had a great Christmas.....AND some crazy shopping memories. :) Ahhhhh....what we'll do for our kids.
I hope you are feeling okay.
I did see your comment about Heidi. Such a small world huh?
Looks like another successful Christmas! And yes..you should join Facebook :)
Looks like you had a good Christmas. What a fun day.
Post a Comment