At four years old Emily has us laughing all the time.
Last week Emily hurt her toe. I was on the phone and told her to go to her Dad. Her dad didn't pay her the attention that she wanted (and maybe she needed.) The next day Joe felt bad about it and apologized to the kids and told them that he had been wrong and would they forgive him. A day later Emily came to him and said, "Dad, you know who you were following when you didn't help me?...SATAN....and do you know who you followed when you apologized....Heavenly Father!"
Last week we had a rain storm here in the desert. Emily and I were driving to pick up the kids from school when she asked, "Mom what are those?" I had no idea what she was talking about so I asked her and she said, "Those!!!" I looked in the mirror to see what she was talking about and once again she said, "Those things going back and forth." I started laughing...those are windshield wipers! In awe she said, "Do other cars have those?" I find it even funnier that her mother grew up in Seattle and she doesn't know what a windshield wiper is. We are definitely raising desert rats!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

3 comments:
What a funny girl!
I miss you guys! Give all the kids a huge hug from my family. Tell emily Allyssa asks about her.
Love those moments. Congrats on the baby. I am so excited for you and your fam. As for Abbie, we were in the mountains to cut a christmas tree when she opened a car door and caught her finger between two car doors. Thought it was broken and she had cut the tendon but it wasn't bad. Fout stitches. Just more stress when Hubby is gone. Glad to see you are back to blog. Missed you lately.
Post a Comment