They had so much fun riding together and on their own.
They can't wait to do it again.
Sierra was so kind to share her horse with the girls.
...and this is what Taylor and I did for FHE.
He didn't have quite as much fun as the girls. To make him feel better Makayla joined him as they pulled in the garage. Thank goodness their was a bowl in her lap. Lots of fun at the Gent house!

4 comments:
That is so awesome. The girls looked like rodeo queens. That so stinks for Taylor. If you guys come up this way this summer stop by and we will try to ride horses.
Taylor's face says it all!! The girls look like they had a blast. Did the sickness go through the whole house?
That last comment was from Jenn, not Baylee :)
ahhh! I hate the flu. But boy do I love horses. what an interesting FHE. This will be one the girls and taylor will never forget.
Post a Comment