Joe decided to do a little light reading while on vacation. I honestly never thought that he would read the Twilight series but after seeing the movie the vampires caught his interest. Of course we will have to keep this post on the down low because I am not sure he wants to admit it.
When my sister-in-law saw him reading she said, "So Joe, are you in love with Edward yet?" I laughed so hard. Maybe we should get him one of the T-shirts.

2 comments:
My husband would often ask me if I thought he would like the books. Since he is a big fantasy reader I told him that he might enjoy them. So he read the series a few months back and will admit to you that he did like it. He says she is not the best writer but it was a good story. So your hubby shouldn't feel to shy about liking it :)
Bruce has actually read them and I haven't!
Post a Comment