One of my favorite things about Easter is getting a family picture taken and that we usually get the picture taken while visiting in Bozeman, Montana. I love going home.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Kathy (or is it Kathryn now?), what a beautiful family you have!! Emily told me about your blog and I love looking at it. So many good memories of you and Emily at our house and now you have an Emily too. I can't believe you have three kids - you still look about 16 to me! But then, I am a gramma of four now. I guess we're all getting older! Say hello to your mom for me! Love, Gramma Joan
3 comments:
Kathy (or is it Kathryn now?), what a beautiful family you have!! Emily told me about your blog and I love looking at it. So many good memories of you and Emily at our house and now you have an Emily too. I can't believe you have three kids - you still look about 16 to me! But then, I am a gramma of four now. I guess we're all getting older! Say hello to your mom for me! Love, Gramma Joan
I wish we could have seen you while you were here! Check out our blog for the photos of our Easter.
http://grandmagrampabrown.blogspot.com/
Cute family! Looks like you guys had a great visit.
Post a Comment