Monday, April 13, 2009

Who's Who?


Many times we have teased my Dad about his socks. When we were younger he would come home from work, change out of his suit and put jeans on with Tennis shoes but not change out of his black dress socks and other times you might catch him in white socks and black shoes. Can you guess which one is Grandpa? Who's who?

4 comments:

Jenn said...

I just hope you realize that you are taking a lot of pictures...and cute ones too...so you will never ever get caught up. I just picked my pile up from Costco 2 days ago and I am getting excited!! We always knew Joe was one of a kind, maybe he can read it and give the other husbands some tips!!

Ruthie said...

So what your saying is you shouldn't wear white socks with dress shoes and black socks with tennies? I better let Tim in on this tip. LOL! Glad to see you're having so much fun. Miss you here in Pahrump

Karyn said...

Loved talking to you tonight!! I can't wait to come I am so excited.I love the sock pictures! I need to get more creative in my picture taking!!
Can't wait to see you!!!!

Kristi said...

This picture is so cute. Have fun scrapbooking. I would be amazed if you got 50 pages done. The most I have ever done on one of these weekends is 29. Good luck and HAVE FUN!