Wednesday, April 22, 2009

This is why I love Bozeman

One of my favorite things to do when we visit Bozeman is to go Hiking. Because there is still snow in the mountains we took the kids on a short hike climbing to the "M". Look at the view...that is why I love Bozeman. At the very end Emily said she couldn't go any further and I had to laugh because she ran until she was exhausted. We carried her to the car and she was awfully quiet on the way home.

This is on the bench about half way down. The below pictures are at the top.




6 comments:

lydia moyer said...

wow that is gorgeous! i love all the family pictures and i love that emily still has that darn band-aid on her head!

Andrea said...

How pretty! I would enjoy going there too.

CGillett said...

Hi, How are you guys doing? Good I hope. Long story, but somehow I ended up on a blog through my sister-in-law, that had you guys on it. I hope you don't mind if I add your blog to mine. It is so amazing to see how your family has grown. Emily was a baby when we left. I can't believe it.
C-ya Camille Gillett
by the way my blog is //camillegillett.blogspot.com/

Heidi said...

I'm sitting here drooling and then I realize, oh yeah, we are like 30 minutes from a place like that. Maybe we should go hiking this weekend!

Chris and Aubrey said...

I can't believe how big the kids are getting. The pics are great. What a beautiful hike. It's good to hear from you. I bet you had a grand time with your parents. I had to do a double take at your mom 'cause I can't believe how much she looks like Gramma in the pics. Love your cuz Aubs

Linda said...

I can relate to your love of hiking. And Montana looks like a great place to hike. Good pictures of all of you.