Recently, I was informed that I needed to get going on some cub scout requirements. Yes, I have been trying to ignore it but Sunday afternoon Taylor and I made a chore chart, a healthy habits chart, planned an entire days menu with all food groups included, helped him (only a little) make dinner (I don't about the rest of you Moms but it takes a lot of patience to let my kids cook)and then he helped me do all the dishes. It never ceases to amaze me how something relatively easy to do and a small amount of my time can make a kid so happy! Taylor loved it and the dinner was great!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

1 comment:
Oh, how I remember those cub scout days and doing all that fun stuff with my boys. Believe it or not the skills they learn carry on in to adulthood. You're doing a great job even though it does take quite a bit of patience.
Post a Comment