Saturday was one of those rare days where we got to stay home for the most part and work around the house! I love those kind of Saturdays! The Toomer kids spent the day with us so the kids loved it. Not to mention Twilight came out on DVD so we ended our day with dinner and a movie at the Hammars! (Joe was only aloud to watch if he didn't make any comments!) Guess what he said was his favorite part...the part at the beginning where the guy is chased down and attacked by the vampires...are you kidding me!
Alexa and Makayla went to a Dance camp in the morning
Emily helped Dad outside
The boys played on the computer.
(I kept hearing them laughing and everytime it would make me smile)
1 comment:
I somehow missed this post. Have you read all the Twilight books? Once I started the series I read all 4 books within 2 weeks and saw the movie on opening night. I'm trying to convice Chris to watch the movie with me just so he can see what it's all about. So far, he's not been convinced :)
Post a Comment