As many of you know, a few of my blogging buddies and I have ongoing challenges that have to be completed by a dead line. On Jan. 4th 2009 Jenn posted the new challenge...to clean and organize a closet in your house to be completed by Jan. 10th 2009.
OOPS! Better late then never, right?
On March 14th I finally put my mind to it. I hesitate to even post the pictures because I let my closet get way out of hand. This is what comes of not having my own craft room!
Before...
Joe and I struck a bargain and I got him to go through all of his clothes with me. The kids thought it was so fun dressing up in all the give away stuff!

At one point I wanted to pull my hair out!
At one point I wanted to pull my hair out!
I am so glad it is done. Saturday night I just sat on the floor in my closet. It feels good!
After!

9 comments:
That looks fabulous! Why is it men have such a hard time being organized? Good luck keeping it looking good!
Nothing better than a clean closet! I think, I will take on this challenge as well! I can't believe my parents bought a house in Parump! (sp?) Well we will be seeing you sometime this year! Totally have to take advantage of vacationing in warm weather. How hot does it get in the summer?
I love this post. The funny thing about it is that I told Doug last week that we needed to clean out our closet and I needed him to help me go through all of his clothes. It's still on our list to do. Maybe I'll show him your post to help motiviate him to find the time. He he he.
oh i know the feeling. it feels so good. it's hard to keep up with the mess all the time but i really do function better in an organized house.
Wow, nice job! I can't wait for our new closet to be done so I can put all our stuff away.
It's about @#*% time!!!! It looks great & I love that you posted the before, during and after photos!! I am at a loss for what I should do as a next challenge...do you have any ideas?
Just responding to your comment on my blog. No real reason for the tiredness, just life I guess! I suppose I've been staying up a little too late lately too! We have 2 tivos and I need to catch up on my shows :)
There is NO WAY I would EVER post a "before" but I actually did organize our closet last month AND it still looks good! That pic of you pulling your hair out makes me giggle! Ahh, the memories.
I love the way you put the books up top...I love an organized space :) good job
Post a Comment