I am sad to write this but Emily thinks she is too old for naps now! For the first time she has started to fight me on it. Doesn't she know that I like taking naps with her? So... most days I let her stay up now unless we have something special that will make for a late night. Having said that there is one day during the week that she willingly takes a nap! Tuesdays....why tuesdays you ask, because she knows if she takes a nap she will get to stay up and watch Biggest Loser with me. Yes, it is true! My three year old is hooked on Biggest Loser! I get the biggest kick out of it. When ever we watch it together she starts doing excercises and wants to know if I want to go out to the weight set in the garage together. It cracks me up! This video is her this week during biggest loser! I wish I would have caught her when she didn't know I was filming!
A few more things about Emily lately! We were having family dinner a couple of weeks ago and we had a BBQ! I prepared the kids plates like normal and handed Emily hers with a hot dog on a bun with the usual fixings. She said, MOM, I don't want the "Peel"! (Peel aka hot dog bun)
We were driving in the car yesterday and Emily said, "I have decided that pigs are my favorite animal." Half listening, I said, "oh really" and then it was quiet for a few minutes. Emily then asked, "Mom, do Pigs poop?" I said that they did and then it was quiet again. A few minutes later she said, "Well, I still like them."
She makes me laugh everyday! I love having a three year old!
5 comments:
she is Miss Personality!!! I was wondering if you blogged anymore, I haven't had ANYONE comment on my blog for some time now & I might just give up (hint, hint).
She is just too much! I'm not looking forward to when Anna Kate decides not to nap. I love nap time!!
Too cute! I can't believe how fast they are all growing. It seems like yesterday when Taylor was that small. :)
oh i love that little emily! For the finale we need to have a girls night with our little ones included. This is a night Ellie looks forward too starting the wedenesday following the show. Pigs Poop...Ha!
Hilarious. Kids can be such a hoot sometimes. I wish I could have written down more of the hilarious things my kids said when they were younger. Emily is so adorable.
Post a Comment