This is my favorite Sunday afternoon Activity. I always try and talk my kids into rubbing my feet, doing my hair, rubbing my back, putting lotion on my legs etc. when I am tired. This Sunday I got the full treatment. To bad I don't have my husband this well trained! It was wonderful!
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

9 comments:
What kind kids you have! I'm trying to train Anna Kate to give me a back rub but she hasn't picked it up yet! :)
PS Is Taylor using a hair pick on your legs?!?
LUCKY!!!!!
I, too, try to get my children to do this kind of stuff for me. A couple of nights ago I got my girls to play with my hair, but it is harder to get them to rub my back. I do get lucky every once in a while though. This must be one of those reasons why we had kids. :)
my kids will play for hours with my hair if i read them a really good book. we got through charlottes web, laura ingalls, peter and the star catchers, spiderwick etc with them playing with my hair. they didn't want me to stop reading and i didn't want them to stop playing with my hair. it was a win-win situation.
Spoiled Mommy!
how lucky can one girl get. Seriously I need to start doing this!
Sounds like the perfect salon. I am not surprised at all, OH GREAT ONE, YOU HAVE TRAINED THEM WELL.
Kathryn,
It was so fun to talk to you today!
You are such a fun mom!! I am pretty sad about not coming to visit you this spring!! I am definately planning on the fall if not sooner!
Love ya,
Karyn
Hmm, I might have to try that with my kids sometime!
Post a Comment