Monday, February 9, 2009

Word World

PBS has a show called Word World that the kids like to watch. I heard them talking about the show one day so I asked each of them what their favorite word to say was?

Taylor: Tacos (if you ask him what his favorite food is, the answer is the same! Go figure!)

Makayla: Gooey, I just love to say that word, it's so fun!

Emily: Kissing! (Hmmmmm)

I had a good laugh and we have spent a lot of time in the car talking about fun words to say!

8 comments:

Andrea said...

Kaden loves that show and I find it very fascinating too! My favorite word is....free :)

Debbie said...

Cute! I don't believe we have ever seen the show but we do have interesting words conversation based on the vocab words of the week. Sam gets extra credit for using his words in conversation. Sometimes it is hilarious. Mollie's favorite word is "yummalicious" and Megan loves "polkaspotted." Love you, miss you guys, Deb.

Tim & Kacey Hammar said...

I think you are going to have to keep your eye on Emily when she turns 16! It is a good thing Joe is a marine! :) Love you guys.

severts6 said...

Soo cute! We love that show too! I'm curious now what my kids favorite words are, I'll have to go ask them!

PeavoyMom said...

I think my favorite word is... bedtime! lol. Thanks for your comment. Salina Gibbs took the photo's for us. She was fantastic... another great word!

lydia moyer said...

this shows how much of a pessimist i am...i can only think of my least favorite word, it's fresh! i just don't like the way the word sounds especially on commercials i know it's retarded but oh well! i think telling you about our deals would be somewhat inappropriate to put on your blog;)

jenn gent said...

That Emily is too cute!

Mindie said...

Speaking of Word World. Allyssa has taken to singing the abc's with them I would have to say that sitting in at my computer listening to her sing along with that song one day brought the biggest smile to my face. I think I like that version of abc better too.