Saturday Morning Fun! I was in the bed with them until I grabbed the camera! It never fails if Joe and I try and sleep in this is eventually what happens!
Does anyone else have a spot in their house like this? No matter what I do I can't seem to keep the counter by the telephone cleared off. This is the dumping station for everything by everyone in the family.
Because of a little deal Joe and I made at the start of the year he has been working out hard every day. He loves to ride his bike in the mountains.
Joe's dad came to town on business and so we all got together for dinner and FHE. This is a few of us hanging out in the kitchen.
Weekly TV! My favorite show!
Mis Match Day at the School! This was a funny morning! For those of you who know Makayla well you will just laugh and for those who don't let me help you to get to know my daughter a little more. Makayla does not like to be dirty, she has to have her shoe laces just right, she is extremely picky about her clothes and if her hair gets messed up I have to redo it. Knowing that you can imagine how horrified she was when I picked out some clothes for mis match day! She gave me the funniest look and I couldn't help myself but laugh out loud. The first outfit I picked out for her was just too much and so we settled on a different skirt that matched the other things that mismatched! Did you get that? When I did her hair and told her I was going to use two different hair bows she reluctantly went along. After breakfast I told her to get her shoes on and when she came out she had a huge smile on her face. She said, Look Mom I am going to where two different shoes!" I was shocked and quite please that she let go and joined in the fun!
Too bad you can't take pictures of everything that happens. We have enjoyed Family Birthday parties, fun outings to Skate Zone and movie night at the school, several of cousin Ryan's basketball games, lunch with the girls, etc. Life is good!

9 comments:
i have been so like you! for the life of me i couldn't find anything to blog about! it felt almost like i forgot how and when to take pictures but i'm now on the look out again for funny , memorable things my kids do.
...so i wonder if you guys make the same kind of deals me and jason do?:)
How fun to get better acquainted with your cute family. That was a nice picture journal of your life for the past couple of weeks. I'm a little envious, though, when I see pictures of all of you together. I miss the happy times with all of you.
Yes! I have like 3 messy spots that I can never keep organized... be grateful for just one!
Fun pics! Glad to hear you guys are still alive! :)
I've been trying to do a picture a day too and it has been so hard to remember! It's a great way to journal huh! I love the biggest loser! Andrew and I are having a week long competition this week to get me motivated!
That messy area by your telephone is what I call a "hot Spot". I hate them. It drives me crazy. We have one next to the stove, On my dresser (which I vow to change I hate it so much), and on the computer desk. Doug blames it on a small house, but I bet that we would still have these hot spots with a bigger house. Too much paper.
I love negotiating with daughters. It can only get worse. This is what Jordan says, "pick whatever you want. I only want to make you happy." Totally different story with the girls. Drama Queens.
I just realized that I read your blog but didn't comment. So, my comment is this....welcome back!!
Oh, & one more thing...I can't win, if you don't send me the info...
Just one messy spot!! How envious I am. Love all the pictures!! Keep up the good work. Can you tell I like exclamation marks. I like spell check more. did i mispell any of these words?!??
Ha Ha your such a devoted mom. I thing its awesome you are taking the time to take even 1 picture a day. Good Job. No comment on the messy spot.
Post a Comment