Ever the Big Brother
Taylor: Don't you think we should have helmets on? I think the girls need helmets on! Have you seen the neighbors flag pole? It doesn't look good, maybe we should go tell them.
High fashion
Makayla: I look pretty good in your sunglasses Mom! Mom, its not fair! Why can't red heads tan? I think everyone should be able to tan. I want to be tan! (so do I my dear!)

I'm not sure what to say about this statement or what this says about her personality...
Emily (Age 3): Mom, I think I am going to like group dating better then single dating! And in the next breath... I can't wait to marry Eric. He has a nice name doesn't he? I am growing up for him!

9 comments:
Oh boy...watch out!! Your kids are so cute & it looks like it was a fun day. Check my blog, there is a new challenge...
I think I am most surprised by Emily's comment. So hilarious. I haven't been around Emily that much and don't know her that well. It sounds like you are going to have some fun with her. She sounds way older than her age, thats for sure. Fun fun.
All three quotes are so cute but Emily's takes the cake! How funny!
I am so proud of you, my friend, for making the appointment. I think that I will add a disclaimer to my challenge, take a look...
How does a 3 year old know about group dating?! I don't think I knew about group dating until I was like 12!
And being tan is overrated. You red heads have beautiful skin!
I think Emily takes after her Mommy. :) That is too cute- Tim and I had a good laugh. Hope your picture taking is coming along good... mine not so much. I am trying, but it looks like mine will have to be a little more sporatic through out the year.
Kids are way to funny! And yours are so cute! It was cool to hang out with you for New Years and get to know you a little bit.
Ok friend....did you keep your appointment?
Hi. Did you want Peanut Butter Sandwiches or Peanut Butter Patties?
Post a Comment