Joe took all three kids seperately on 45 min dates this last week. The kids were able to choose where they wanted to go but it couldnt cost any money! It was so fun to see how each one of them got so excited for their special time with Dad.
Emily's date was first and she chose to go to the park.
Makayla chose to go to the park also but explored a lot more then just the toys. To her much delight she came home with an abandoned basketball.
Taylor surprised me by choosing to stay at home and have his Dad do an obstacle course he had made in the backyard and then play board games in his room.
I got play by play of all the dates and can't wait for next month when it's Mommy dates!

4 comments:
Great idea! When is the daddy/mommy date?
What a fun Dad! I bet the kids LOVED it. I'll have to remember this for when Anna Kate is a little older.
How fun! I can still remember the daddy daughter and mommy daughter dates I went on when I was a little girl. Those will be such good memories for them. And how creative taylor!
i don't believe you about your hair, it still looks just as pretty and red to me in all of your pictures, but i do wonder if when i start to lose red will i dye it?
Post a Comment