Monday, January 5, 2009

No more Nursery!

I know that this picture isn't very clear but becasue I forgot the camera, my friend atleast got it on her phone! Last week the primary handed out Nursery Graduation invitations. It said it would be held in the Hallway from 4-4:15. All the parents lined the hallway and they paraded the Nursery kids down the hall wearing their caps and ushered them into primary all the while the other primary kids were standing and singing Jesus wants me for a Sunbeam. It was so cute. Emily thought she was hotstuff! Am I really done with nursery?


7 comments:

bematheson said...

sorry i didnt get your comment earlier about my address haha i havent been on here in a while and its been crazy 16009 n cristine lane surprise az 85388 if you still want it haha.

severts6 said...

Briley has really been missing Emily. Over Christmas break she kept telling everyone that when she had her birthday party (which isn't even until August) she was going to only invite Emily and that's it!! I don't even know why she was talking about her b-day party, but I'm glad she still remembers Emily!

Heidi said...

That is such a cute idea! I am totally going to steal that. I am just bummed I have to wait a whole year to do it. I hope I remember!

Heidi said...

Um, are you sure you're done with nursery?

Ruthie said...

So cute, but everything involving Emily is cute. what should one expect. how fast our babies grow!!

Mindie said...

I second Heidi's thought are you sure your done with nursery??? That question popped into my mind when I read that also. Maybe you were referring to with Emily. Don't get me wrong I am not saying you have to do something. It is definatly up to you.

Andrea said...

What area do you live? My aunt lives in Henderson out by Lake Las Vegas. I went to Hoover Dam today. Tonight we are going to the Billagio. We are also planning on going to Valley of Fire, Oatman and Old Nevada. Lots to do in so little time. I think the weather is perfect! Anything is better then rain and floding.