It's true it happened! For the first time since we moved here over 5 years ago school was cancelled due to snow. It was hardly enough snow to even talk about but because snow just doesn't happen it was pretty exciting! The kids could hardly wait to get dressed and get outside. Joe and I had a lot of fun making it a special morning for the kids!
Joe got up early and took pictures before the kids got up!
There was just enough snow for the kids to make a snowman!
Joe and I made a special breakfast and Grandma Hammar hot chocolate
What better thing to do then put on the swimsuits and
take a bath together! Super fun!

3 comments:
Loved this day. Coby's snowman was less than 12" tall and fit in his hand...hmmm...maybe I should update my blog.
I'm wondering if Emily's cheeks are so rosy from her new make-up or from playing in the cold outdoors! :)
You are a inspiration! In more ways then one. I will just leave it at that..
Post a Comment