Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Lets get to know the Gents

Tonight Joe and the kids performed a readers theatre for me. It was great! One of my childhood favorites-Where the Wild Things Are! Lets meet the characters...

NARRATOR



MAX



WILD THINGS



WILD THINGS SLEEPING UNTIL...



TIGER DECIDES TO LICK THEM AND GROSS JOE OUT!



THE CAST TAKING THEIR BOW



It seems like forever since we had a quiet evening where we didn't have to go anywhere. We really enjoyed the time as a family. Tune in tomorrow for another "getting to know the Gents a little better" post.

6 comments:

lydia moyer said...

i'm glad to see joe in on the action. i love that jason doesn't mind me putting him on the blog. it makes it more fun.
your kids are so cute!

jenn gent said...

Is this going to be reenacted for the talent show???

Looks like fun!

bematheson said...

That is awesome. I love it, your kids are so cute and from the looks of it they had a lot of fun

Heidi said...

What a fun thing to do! I love evenings of nothing but silly family togetherness. (Wow, that sounded cheesy, but it's true.)

Jenn said...

I love getting to know the Gents. Hey, about the challenge...if you can't find anyone that annoys you, maybe Shanda can share some of her people. (Maybe you could even get her to participate)

Cami said...

Love It!! And I love being able to just watch and enjoy! Are you having trouble finding somebody to annoy you?? If Shanda isn't willing to share I'm sure I know enough about you I could do it for a while, then you have to do something nice for me right? Let me think on what I might be needing...Hmmm!