Tuesday, November 4, 2008

The Injustice...

Okay so I know it is election day and all and we are finding out who the New President of the United States of America is tonight but I must raise my voice in protest. Biggest Loser was not on tonight. Don't they know it is the one and only TV show that I watch and that I wait all week long to watch it? Tuesday nights just don't seem complete without my biggest loser fix. What will Shanda and I talk about tomorrow morning at 5:30 am? I am pretty worked up...I might not be able to sleep!

7 comments:

jenn gent said...

Mike says the biggest loser was on tonight... he was in Arizona!

Mike and I were also disappointed to miss our Tuesday night show - Dancing with the Stars results. Okay, Mike wasn't that disappointed, just me.

lydia moyer said...

you guys are so funny. i was cracking up. and what on heck are you doing getting up at 5:30 in the morning!

Kristi said...

I, too, was disappointed to not be able to see the biggest loser.

To comment on your 3 comments off of my blog: First of all, about Spatula City. Doug is a big time Weird Al fan. When we were dating, he made me sit down and watch UHF, made me eat a twinkie weiner sandwich (off of UHF-not as gross as I expected), and he gave me a spatula for my birthday. What better way to say "I love you" than to give a spatula. Well, despite all of this, I still married him...so there you have it. Secondly, a twisted witch was the name of the costume....the hat was twisted at the top. Thirdly, the Lied Museum. (I think it should be spelled Leid, but it's not...it's Lied, crazy). Last March Lexi wanted to go there for her birthday. For our family of 6 it would have cost $44 ($8 adults, $7 kids) for the one visit, but it was only $65 for the family pass (I think prices have gone up since then though...a family of 6 is now $75, $70 for a family of 5). So, we spent the extra $20 and got the pass. The membership pass includes several museums across the country. In December, we are going to Utah and planning on using it at the Planetarium there. We've been there 3 or 4 times during the year, so I feel that it's been worth it.

Sorry to take so much room on your comment screen. Tee hee hee

Kristi said...

Oh...and sorry I stole the same background as you for my blog. I didn't realize it until after I put it up...and I am not changing it. :) I will have to be the first to change my blog background after Thanksgiving so I don't feel like I'm steeling everybody else's background. Or...maybe I'll have to start my own business creating blog backgrounds. That might be fun.

Andrea said...

Hey Kathryn! I had lunch with Katie and Jenny W today and they told me that the "Kathryn" that is commenting on Heidi's blog is well....you! I was just wondering the other day what you have been up to. Your kids are so cute and so YOUR kids. Feel free to check out my own blog. Isn't this thing great and isn't it so fun to find people from back in the day???

bematheson said...

I know me and wade watch it every tuesday, we were so bummed that the election overtook it.

Cami said...

Okay, so when I got home and realized Biggest Loser wasn't on I didn't feel so guilty that our meeting went so late, I was a bit stressed about making you miss your favorite show!!