I think that this is the first Tag I have ever done! Thanks Jorelle! :-)
8 TV shows I LOVE to watch:
1. The Biggest Loser
2. American Idol
3. Extreme Home Makeover
4. I really don't watch anything else?????
5.
6.
7.
8. Okay I admit I am somewhat entertained by Knight Rider
8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Cheesecake Factory
2. Arby's
3. Baja Fresh
4. Applebees
5. Red rock buffet
6. Carabas
7. Sweet Tomatoes (I don't care what you say Tim Sutton!)
8. Chilis (but mostly for the dessert)
8 Things that happened Yesterday:
1. Slept in (the only reason I love 2pm church)
2. Worked on a primary lesson (I am a long term sub)
3. Went to church
4. Came home in the middle of Church (feminine issues)
5. Went back to Church
6. Went to the Gent's house for dinner! (Happy B-day Justin)
7. Ate way too much food
8. Went to bed!
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Thanksgiving
2. Makayla's Birthday
3. Running in the Thanksgiving Race
4. Shopping the day after Thanksgiving
5. Twilight Movie!
6. Everyday with my kids!
7. A date with my husband
8. Christmas
8 things on my wish list:
1. A new Computer
2. More time to Scrapbook
3. taking a photography class
4. the perfect family picture
5. A trip to Hawaii
6. not have to worry about what I eat
7. More time in the day!
8. A change in our economy!
8 People I'm Tagging:
1. Anybody who wants to...
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

4 comments:
I'm looking forward to Twilight also. I have tickets for Friday! and ditto on the "not having to worry about what you eat" *sigh*
i can't believe you have to worry about that! not the kathy i remember! i think it's kind of funny that we watch totally different shows. i'm more of a mystery cop and heroes type of girl!
Ahh!! The perfect family picture! Now that is something I need! Thank goodness for photo shop!
Ok, I can take a hint...I obviously don't tell you often enough how much I love your blog. Especially the part where I get to know you and your family better. I miss seeing you all the time, I totally took it for granted the last 2 years. And I am already looking forward to preschool next year when I will get to see you all the time again!!! So now I totally sound like a stalker, sorry! I hope that we are still friends!
Post a Comment