Friday, October 17, 2008

Challenge #2....Completed!

Jenn-I thought I told you I was busy...

Challenge #2-Get out your camera manual and learn a new photo technique.

!st problem- For the life of me I cannot find the camera manual. Thats okay I can play around and figure it out. I have been wanting to learn how to take a video and then be able to post it (I know...all of you have been doing this forever. What can I say, I was making it way harder then it was.)

2nd Problem-Whats wrong with this video? So can you rotate movies? I sure as heck don't know how! It's still pretty cute!

2nd try! I think we got it! Emily loves to sing. While the kids are falling asleep, often times Joe sings hymns to them. Emily loves the hymns and surprised us one day with... Put your Shoulder to the Wheel. We are trying to teach her The Battle hymn of the Republic now...


9 comments:

lydia moyer said...

what a cutie, i have to say my favorite part was the bowing. she has definately refined the art of bowing.

Kristi said...

How adorable! I think you have a superstar.

Cami said...

Love Her!! I agree with Lydia, what a bow! I'm impressed, now can you sharewith your friend...please.

Tim & Kacey Hammar said...

Emily is so dang cute! It makes me miss being there with you guys in all the action. We had so much fun with you this past weekend and wish we could do it a lot more often.

Heidi said...

It's all been said! What a performer!

Ok, I hope there is not a time limit on all these challenges! It may not be 'til next year, but they will get done. I can never back down from a challenge!

Mindie said...

Oh my gosh Kathryn she is such a cutie!! I loved the singing talent.
Little girls are such a joy!!

lydia moyer said...

so to answer your questions jason loves his job, he is working with the alternative kids (i can't remember what they call them now), but he is very happy! i use windows movie maker for our movies it just came on our computer but we do have tons of fun with it. my kids still watch the hulk movies once a day just to hear jason yell "hulk win again!"
This is so fun isn't it! to be able to communicate!

jenn gent said...

Very cute! Is she taking requests? And I agree with Lydia - the bowing was the best

Ruthie said...

She really is a superstar. I'm proud to say I'm her aunt. Can't wait to figure the whole video thing out. I need your help!! I guess I'll have to wait until scrap-weekend is over.