Yesterday I may have won the great Mom award but today they came and took it back! If any of you husbands are reading this you may want to stop right here! Okay, you have been warned. You know the commercial where "Mother Nature" is running around chasing after the women holding a "gift" for them...well I think she is right on my heels this morning. It all started when Taylor and Makayla showered this morning leaving the shower liner on the outside of the tub. Somehow two showers later neither happen to notice that the floor was covered in water when they got out. Several sopping towels later I came out to tell them what I thought. They sat with blank stares, I am sure thinking, Just nod and act like I am listening to Mom's ranting. I won't bore you with the details but the morning continued in this manner with kids and dog alike. Thankfully, the kids made it to school alive, the carpet has been cleaned where the dog had an accident, and thee all calming Barbie movie is playing. Now that I have gotten it off my chest (which is swolen and sore) I can go on with my day.
3 comments:
it's nice to hear that your a "normal" mom (whatever that means). i love barbie movies. my favorite(i mean elsie's fav.) is 12 dancing princess. i can get a lot of stuff done in that hour!
I am so glad that you put this post up. You ALWAYS seem so together and I wonder..."How does Kathryn do it? She always looks perfect, her house is perfect, and her kids are so adorable." I can't keep up with you. So to know that you have some of these "Mommy moments" is such a relief to me. (Not that I wish these "Mommy moments" onto anyone..tee hee hee) Instead of "Keeping up with the Jones'", it's "Keeping up with Kathryn".
I heard on the radio today that Mercury was going to align with some other star & it would cause chaos. It might help you to know that I purchased some ribbon packs for you today while I was at Pebbles. 50% off!!! Yay!!!! Clearance!!!
Post a Comment