Per request (of a very proud father) here are some pictures from last nights UNLV football game. It was a great game. We started off amazingly well. We got off to a 21-0 lead. It was so fun to be there supporting Adam and even more awesome that he had 5 brothers in the stands cheering his team on. We beat Iowa State in Overtime 34-31. After the game we went down to the field and waited for Adam to come out of the locker room. The boys had a great visit and then we sent Adam on his way on the bus. It was a very fun night. UNLV is now 3-1 and doing way better then anyone expected. We can't wait for next week. GO REBELS!

Adam is number 57

Will, David, Nathan, Tim, & Joe

The Winning Pass in Overtime!

The Final Score

Walking off the field (Ryan caught his attention)

Ryan trying to get close to the Star of the night!
(he was being interviewed)

The Wannabes

Adam & the Brothers

Big Fans!
Saying Goodbye
4 comments:
Thank you, thank you, thank you. It was so fun to see my nephews in the pictures. My mom, their Grandma, loved these boys so very much and I do, too. She was able to spend a lot of time with them when they were growing up. We are coming to Vegas in October and plan on going to the UNLV/Air Force game. Will you be there?
spent the day looking for my cousins----so happy to find your blog
lots of love from Jersey
I too love reading your blog- although I pretty much know all these going ons. Great photographing! Can't wait to steal some of these pictures from you. Scrapping them will be so fun. Can't wait til the next game.
Hi Kathy! We had a blast at Debbie's and Mike's! I am so glad that we have family here! I didn't realize you guys live in Vegas! I spent 3 nights alone in my hotel room! I would have loved to come see you! I wonder if UNLV plays UW. We love College Football!
Post a Comment