Okay so I know the "firsts" thing is getting a little ridiculous so I will try to stop...right after I tell you about the best thing a Mom can hear. Since school has started, Emily, for the "FIRST" time is home alone with Mom and no one to play with. I like Barbie movies just as much as the next girl but she still asks me often, "when will my brother and sister be home?" Thankfully we got a puppy (Thank you Forbes family) in the nick of time. Tiger and Emily have become buddies. He has truly been a blessing. (I think it is the same size thing) Anyway...today Emily and I had ran errands, played Barbies, watched Barbie, ate our lunch together, played farm etc. When it was nap time Emily crawled into my lap and said, "Mom, you are the best Mom I have ever known!" She could not have been more sweet. I am loving the one on one time with my little lady.
4 comments:
that's what makes it worth it! but if you are playing barbie and farm with your kids you are the best mom i've ever known!
You ARE one of the best mom's I know too!!!
So sweet! And I'm impressed you watched Barbie. :)
I love the things kids come up with.
Post a Comment