Friday, September 26, 2008

Preschool Happenings

Emily has been loving preschool. The first thing she asks in the morning is..."Is it preschool today?" We have had some special days lately...(maybe to special... Makayla has been wondering if she is missing out by going to Kindergarten.)

Silly Sock Day

Letter "S" stations (Styling Salon)


Dressing Jazz relay

As much as I love to do fun things with the kids...I only have two days left to teach and then my month is done. HOORAY!!! (Yes, I am excited about that.)

5 comments:

Cami said...

I am a little jealous too, maybe Makayla and I need to have some of our own fun time together!! I am so glad I don't have to try and keep up with you at preschool anymore! You do a great job, lucky kids and so cute too!

Cami said...

Oh yeah...love the new background and even more than that the scrapbook countdown! Can't Wait!!!

lydia moyer said...

next thing i know your going to be called to the general primary pres. seriously are you super mom? we did preschool at home with a bunch of moms and we all decided to quit a few months early because none of us really like it. of course it was 6 boys!! they were a little on the wild side!

Kristi said...

I have to say I do miss preschool just a little bit. You guys look like you are having so much fun. I love your new Fall background...absolutely cute!

Heidi said...

Home preschooling! We are a dying breed. :-)