Yesterday was the first day of ballet for this year. Makayla was in heaven, Emily was in tears. (I thought one tap class was enough for her first year) You would have thought Makayla was going to a reunion of long lost friends the way they all acted when they saw eachother. The funny thing is that half of them see eachother on a regular basis at school and/or church. She had a great time. I am not sure what she loves more...ballet or just watching herself in the mirrors. Fun!

Because Taylor turned eight he started cubscouts this week. I can see Taylor really getting into the scouting thing. He loved it and loves his wolf leader. I feel a calling coming my way eventually.
Today was the first day of PreSchool for Emily. Like Makayla waiting for kindergarten, Emily has been waiting forever to be old enough to go to preschool. She picked out her own outfit, told me she wanted pig tails and helped me get everything ready. She had a great day and cried when preschool was over. I looked back after saying Goodbye to everyone and Emily was sitting in the doorway crying asking why all of her new friends left. Once I explained that they would be back on Thursday she was happy again. 
5 comments:
I love reading about your children and their "firsts." Great posts!
i LOVE that picture of makayla! i love that her leg is kicked up in the back...what a girl!
So fun! I think Taylor will have a great time in cub scouts. I don't know who loves cub scouts more...Jordan or me. It teaches them so many awesome things.
Joe
I was sitting grading tests and i heard music coming from the computer. I told Nicole I liked that music. She then went to bed. I am still Grading tests, but took a break to see what web site she was on and it was your (wife's) blog. I have started my student teaching. i has been great so far, well grading tests isn't much fun but it is part of the jig.
Sid F
I love little girls in leotards! (Suddenly that doesn't sound so good, but you know what I mean!)
Post a Comment