
Because we have been in the car so much this summer the kids are always looking for ways to entertain themselves. The favorite right now is the "question" game. (ie. if you had a million dollars and you could buy one thing what would it be?) This is a common game on scrapbook weekends with the girls but has only recently been discovered by my kids. We have been taking turns asking the questions and I have laughed many times at the answers they all come up with (that is how we discovered that Emily wants to be 22). The most recent question that really had us all thinking... If you could change your name to anything what would it be? Interestingly enough, the girls had no problem coming up with an answer but both Joe and Taylor didn't want to change their names and couldn't even come up with anything. So now I pose the question to you all. If you could change your name what would it be? Any roslyns, elizabeths, charlies? I want to know!

10 comments:
Hehe I think i would keep my name too! Im so glad you have a blog too, it is definitely a nice way to keep in touch. Your kids are so so cute! You guys look like your doing great.
I love your new background!
I asked Avalyn what she would change her name to and she said, "Makayla!" She wasn't even in the room to see that I was looking at your blog.
When I was little, I always changed my name to Bridgette. Weird, huh?
I am curious what you guys said??!!
-Amber
Soo I just noticed that the other person that made comment on this post's name is Brigette. Total coincidence!
And I think that the name Brigette is beautiful! I think that it is weird that I always chose the same name. :)
I think I'll keep my name....but can I change some other things? Question is, would you change yours?
When I was younger I thought my middle name, LaDean, had a cool ring to it, but nah, I would keep Linda.
Hey Aunt Kathy!!! Haha i love your blog. After i read about your hotel adventure... i couldn't stop laughing. So what's up with you? I am doing pretty good just recooperating from EFY and getting ready for girls camp. So that's pretty exciting. Let's see... if i could have a different name... i really like the name Jordyn or Brooke... but Megan just seems to fit.
Anyways... tell Taylor Makayla and Emily that their oldest cousin loves and misses them. It stinks that i missed Montana this year. They are getting so big. I can't wait to see them. Hopefully sooner rather than later.
LOVE YA LOTS, your awesome neice :)
Megan
Well, since I kind of already changed my name once, I guess we already know that answer to that question! :)
You know I changed Jackson's name and I am having second thoughts about Gracie, so I have no problem following through with my desires to actually change a name.
I love the name Ruth no matter how many grandmas had the name first! BUT if I had to choose another to take that place...Hmmm...maybe Millie, Evelynn, or Hazel. I love the grandma names!! Ellie loves the question game too! What would road trips be like with out that and dvd players?!?
Don't let the picture fool you, i am a cow:) ive already put on 40 pounds and i have six weeks to go.. ugh...the shirt is a good camoflauge too..
Post a Comment