Well... as much as camping isn't my thing, we had a great time! It was so beautiful up there. The kids thought they were in heaven. I decided that because I could take a shower every day I could enjoy myself. We explored, swung on the swings, climbed the rope bridge, ate great food, rode the quads, (my very first time since I was a kid) tried out the zip line and made great memories. My one complaint... It stinks having to get out of the tent at 3:00 in the morning to use the bathroom.
So great! My first post I see of you and YOU'RE CAMPING!!! What a woman!
I went to Girl's Camp a couple of years ago that had all that high adventure stuff and it was the best. I learned so much, but enough about that, YOU ARE CAMPING! (AND BLOGGING!)
Hi Kathryn, this is Aunt Linda. I found your blog address on Jenna's! Your children are so beautiful and look like they love life--wouldn't want it any other way! I just started blogging myself and I love it--such a fun way to connect with friends and family. Hope you don't mind but you'll be on my favorites list!
yay....you survived!! It even looks like you were having fun!! I almost asked where it was, then I remembered that you had to do the girls camp thing. The pictures don't even resemble the Nevada desert! Have a great day.
I absolutely love camping. I told Doug at the beginning of the summer that camping was the only thing I wanted to fit in, but it didn't happen. We have been so busy and now Doug starts back to work on Monday. Crazy stuff! Maybe we'll have to take a few days in September or something. It looks like you had a great time! Kristi
You totally put my blog to shame. Teach me everything you know!!! Oh and I have to say you are a liar when it comes to journaling. I totally laugh when I read yours. So much wit i don't know what to do with it.
5 comments:
So great! My first post I see of you and YOU'RE CAMPING!!! What a woman!
I went to Girl's Camp a couple of years ago that had all that high adventure stuff and it was the best. I learned so much, but enough about that, YOU ARE CAMPING! (AND BLOGGING!)
Hi Kathryn, this is Aunt Linda. I found your blog address on Jenna's! Your children are so beautiful and look like they love life--wouldn't want it any other way! I just started blogging myself and I love it--such a fun way to connect with friends and family. Hope you don't mind but you'll be on my favorites list!
yay....you survived!! It even looks like you were having fun!! I almost asked where it was, then I remembered that you had to do the girls camp thing. The pictures don't even resemble the Nevada desert! Have a great day.
I absolutely love camping. I told Doug at the beginning of the summer that camping was the only thing I wanted to fit in, but it didn't happen. We have been so busy and now Doug starts back to work on Monday. Crazy stuff! Maybe we'll have to take a few days in September or something. It looks like you had a great time! Kristi
You totally put my blog to shame. Teach me everything you know!!! Oh and I have to say you are a liar when it comes to journaling. I totally laugh when I read yours. So much wit i don't know what to do with it.
Post a Comment