Did you know...
1. When yahoo map sends you on an "open seasonal" road, BEWARE!
2. Sand gets into everything! (and I mean everything!)
3. Lake Tahoe is absolutely beautiful!
4. There is no such thing as too much time spent on the beach!
5. Nestle tollhouse cookie shop! (Oh my YUMMY!)
6. The water is cold!
7. Totally happy, exhausted kids crash early at the end of the day!
8. Early bedtime = time to read "Breaking Dawn!"
9. Hotel room walls are very thin!! (joe & I are both glad that our kids sleep
through some things!)
10. There is nothing better then spending time together as a family making awesome
memories!

2 comments:
Love the top ten list and the cute photo!
I would love to go to Lake Tahoe sometime. It looks like you guys had a great time. I love the pics. I can't believe how fast the summer went by. I need a few more months with Doug off. I can't believe school starts next week.
Post a Comment