Wednesday, March 28, 2012

She is FUNNY!

I don't know what it is about Emily but she says some funny things! I have laughed so many times thinking about this conversation. . .

Emily:  Mom, you know that one thing that women get. . .where they are emotional for NO reason. . .well that happened to me today!

Mom: REALLY! What do you mean? (as I am trying not to laugh)

Emily: After Mrs. Mills said I couldn't read anymore I almost cried several times during stations.

LATER IN THE DAY (driving in the car)

(Remember Emily has a great love for Pigs!)

Mom: Emily, when you have kids are you going to let them have a pig for a pet?

Emily:  Long Pause. . . Well, I think that I will let them work at the animal shelter so they can pet all of the pigs they want!

A little later

Emily: You know mom, I always kind of wanted to be a farmer.

Mom:  Well you could marry a farmer. . .

Emily: (HORRIFIED) No way, they don't brush there TEETH!

Mom: What???

Emily: Remember, they didn't have tooth brushes in the olden days and farmers don't brush their teeth!

Mom: O k a y?

1 comment: