Makayla loves it when her hair is curly! She told me she wanted to sleep with her hair done up so it would be curly.
It didn't turn out quite how we planned!
Neither one of us could stop laughing!
She had to take a shower so we could start over!
Won't be doing that again. We will have to stick to the hot rollers!

2 comments:
I'm totally giggling Kathryn- we have done this with Anya's hair a couple times. Washing is certainly the only way to get it out :)
Thanks so much for coming by. I miss you guys!! Maybe we can get everyone together for some time to let loose.
That's nice of you to let her wash it out. When that happened to me when I was little my mom called it cute. I pulled it all back in a pony and no it was not cute!
Post a Comment