He said, "Just another day in paradise, Mama!"
He, being my sweet husband! And why, you ask did he say that??
BECAUSE. . .
This morning, after a long night with Johsua (who has been running a fever for the last 2 days) I woke up late. It doesn't work when Mom wakes up late! There are lunches to be made, kids to hurry along, papers to be signed, forgotten homework to be done, etc.
Off to work Joe went with Joshua hanging on my leg bawling, Taylor wanting me to fill out paperwork, Makayla asking if I could do something fancy with her hair, and Emily hoping I would stop long enough to poor the milk onto her cereal.
But. . . How grateful I am for his comment, his smile and his wink. It made me stop and smile myself. This is paradise! This is what I want to be doing and this is who I want to be doing it with. I am thankful for my life!
And. . .if you are wondering, the hair looked great, everyone got fed, all of the homework is done , everyone was on time to school and Josh is sleeping peacefully with Tylenol in him. Awwww!
Brown Bread
4 days ago

4 comments:
Lovely post!
Awww- what a sweetie he is.
Sometimes it's a little reminder to be thankful for all we have especially on those hard days.
Oh how this post hit so close to home for me. :) I love it too!
Post a Comment