It's that time of year! The time where our weeknights are filled hurrying off to practice and are weekends are filled with games to watch. For the first time ever we do not have a single game that overlaps so we get to watch all of them.
Makayla loves her team and her coach this year. They had a big game this weekend and won. Makayla scored two goals.
Emily loves to play goalie! WHAT??? I don't like it when she plays goalie. THE PRESSURE! She is so small out there. Because of the age cut offs she had to move up this year. She is the youngest in her division as she makes the cut off by two weeks. But, man can the girl run fast!
She also has a great team and a great coach. 6 of the 8 girls we knew and she is friends with. One of them is even her cousin Ellie. How fun!
I sure love to watch my girls play soccer! I have made a promise to be a calm soccer mom. . . most of the time!

2 comments:
What cute kids!
She is fast and she's a good little goalie too! I sooo need to blog about soccer, but I only have pictures of Hanna playing. This weekend I get to sit (maybe not sit), but watch all three kids play their full game. I will be bringing my camera so I can blog about soccer craziness too.
Post a Comment