Emily wanted a "tea party" birthday party! I asked a friend of mine if she could make a few balloon flowers. She came to my house with all sorts of balloon flowers in different colors, swags for the windows, thule for the chairs, a covering for the chandelier and a centerpiece for the table. It was awesome!
Emily was away at her friends house so she came home to all of the decorations! She loved it!!!!
We had a fashion show so they could show off their "tea party" outfits. We set up a little runway and the moms had written up little paragraphs describing their outfits. It was soooo cute! We have some pretty creative mommies.
Sitting down to tea!
All of the food that Emily requested!
Taylor was the butler and he did a FANTASTIC job!!!
My little Lady! The girls were quite surprised when I came out dressed for tea and well glittered!
That was one of the funnest (is that a word?) parties I have ever done.


2 comments:
How fun! Those flower balloons are the BOMB!
That is the best idea! What a darling party & so perfect for a dainty little girl like Emily!
I think it is great that you caught up with one of my hubs volunteers. He's a really great guy.
Post a Comment