Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Don't Freak Out!!!

That is what I keep telling myself anyway! My two kiddos left for Washington today to spend time with Grandpa and Grandma and a whole lot of cousins.

Did I mention they will be gone for TWO WEEKS! I have never been away from them for that long and I am having a bit of a hard time.  Emily is having an even harder time. She looked so sad as they drove away. She will miss them a ton.

The thought even crossed my mind that I should look at plane tickets. That isn't real practical but I did consider.

My kids are growing up! I hope they have a fabulous time. . .

But secretly, I hope they are homesick and can't wait to see their mother!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Hey Kathy- Taylor is having a wonderful time at our house:) just thought we'd let you know. Went to the cabin yesterday and were figuring out stuff for today:) Its great to have him here!!!

Taylor says "HI"

Talk to you later!
Megan