Friday, February 18, 2011

Look familiar?

They may not be called the same thing but...

I remember them well...

All my friends had them...

The more the better...

I couldn't get enough and wanted every color...

just like now you could buy them in the school store...

I thought I was soo cool...
In my the "must have" were called jelly bracelets...

Now they are called...

Silly Bands!

2 comments:

Coil Fam said...

We give silly bands as prizes at our dental office. They are the first things kids grab. It's so funny that something so cheap can be so fun. You're doing a great job on the blog. Love it!

Jenn said...

Wow! you have been a busy blogger and an even busier mom! I am impressed with your skills (and your talents). The fact that you did it all KNOWING the good fairy wouldn't come....awesome! Enjoy it...I can't even get mine in the same room at the same time, their schedules are all so crazy!