Thursday, February 17, 2011

5 of them...

Templeton,


Daisy,


Little Rosy,


Ella,


&


Flyer!


No, these are not the names of our next 5 children (especially since we aren't planning on anymore)!




These are the names of the 5 butterflies that we have been growing at our house.

Emily got a coupon for Christmas to redeem for 5 catepillars that would turn into painted Lady butterflies. I have to admit it is a pretty cool process but...

those crawly, ugly, (they weren't the pretty fuzzy ones) catepillars were kinda gross and gave me the willies (sp?)

I am trying to convince Emily that we should set them free today. She said that she would think about it. About 5 minutes later she came to tell me that she thought we should set 2 of them free and that way the other three would have plenty of room to fly around. She said that she would let go Templeton, and Daisy. Those just happened to be the ones her brother and sister named. ...How generous!

I think all of them need to live FREE!

No comments: