We discovered recently that Joshua has two different ears. The funny thing is one ear looks just like Joe's and one looks just like mine. Can you guess which is which? Some family members think we are making it up and can't tell a difference....what do you think??
How to Open a Coconut
1 week ago

6 comments:
I know, I know. One's a left ear and the one is a right ear!
My sister's ears are like that - one from each parent!
Mike and I say the top ear is kathy's ear. Are we right? What do we win? An all expense trip paid to Vegas for five.
Thats funny. Kaden has 2 different ear also. One is pointy and one is round. We tell people he is 1/2 elf :)
I think one looks bigger than the other, but I think that is just the camera zooming in. I would have to see it in person to really tell.
make sure he gets cauliflower ear on the one that looks like joes. he is gonna be a wrestler right??? :)
Post a Comment