Monday, October 11, 2010

4 months old...already!

My little man is 4 months old today! I realized I should probably snap some pictures before I put him to bed. I couldn't choose just one.





  • As the last post states...drools all the time
  • loves having his hands in his mouth and sucking on his fingers
  • loves sticking his tongue out
  • smiles for anyone who will talk to him
  • gives the biggest smiles to his Mom :-)
  • laughs out loud when you tickle him or kiss his neck
  • Likes watching his big sister swing
  • has discovered the dog and will watch him
  • kicks his legs when he is excited
  • Refuses to have anything to do with a bottle (AGHHHHHHH!!!)
  • doesn't care about a binkie anymore
  • still cuddles into me on my shoulder (I love it)
  • sleeps through the night probably 4 nights out of the week
  • doesn't like being in his car seat if he is awake!
  • getting stronger everyday and much more stable

4 comments:

jenn gent said...

He's SO cute! I'm SO jealous of the sleeping through the night. And that last picture looks SO much like Taylor! :)

CGillett said...

Oh my gosh he is so adorable! I am feeling pangs of baby envy!! So glad you are posting again. Its fun to see your family grow.

Linda said...

I can see Gent genes all over that cute little face!

Kristi said...

Super adorable! He is getting so big already. I can see so much of Taylor in him.