We couldn't wait to get home so that the kids could meet their new baby brother and I have to admit so I could sleep in my own bed (Ruth call me and I will tell you why I come home so soon. :-) ) so 24 hours to the actual minute (I looked at the clock when we got in the car) we headed home. Grandpa and Grandma and the kids insisted that we came through the front door. We opened the door to find the best surprise and three very excited kids.

A sign on the door...

Balloons flying out the door and shouts of surprise...

Even the dog was excited, so was I when I saw the beautiful flowers...



Three happy, thoughtful sweet kids waiting to see!
2 comments:
Congrats on the little guy!! I can't wait to see him in person, he looks gorgeous, like all of your others!!
Have I told you yet how much in love we are with baby Joshua?!! He is the dearest little thing. I have dibs on him wherever we are that he is too:). and I have to say I laughed out loud in this last post! One day hospital stay, huh?
Post a Comment