Tuesday, May 25, 2010

This is for you Mike!

I am not a big fan of pregnancy pictures of myself. In fact with my other kids there are very few. This time knowing its my last I tried to take a few. My brother in law has been wanting proof that I am pregnant...waiting for a baby in two and a half weeks just wont do. So here they are. And I do have to say that I have enjoyed the style of maternity clothes a lot more this time around.
5 months (Can you tell that I am still really tired and sick at this point?)
6 months

7 Months

8 Months

7 comments:

Jenn said...

Ok...that was cool, I haven't checked your blog in awhile and wow did I miss out..you must be nesting or something. Lots of laughs!!

The Francois Family said...

I knew you would be super cute pregnant! Good luck with the delivery and I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures!

Andrea said...

Why am I not surprised that you have the perfect baby bump! And I have to agree with you about the style of maternity clothes. They are even better then 4 yrs ago :)

Debbie said...

Mike is now a believer. Love ya and thinking about you. Looking forward to our next visit. Hugs to everyone, Debbie.

Linda said...

You look beautiful! It is true that pregnant women have a glow, and you do! (at least in the picture)

Kristi said...

Hooray...you're almost done! Hang in there these last few days. What a cute pregnant lady you are!

severts6 said...

Cute, cute, cute!!!